AnalogClock






Sunday, April 27, 2008

I joined Twitter

That is the new stuff in the upper right corner of my blog. After submitting to Friendster and resisting the urge or just not feeling the urge to join facebook, myspace, etc. I finally gave in to Twitter. Twitter is just a chat space that can be real time but is more like a personal log. If you want to remember what you did yesterday you can just look at your twitter page and hopefully if it was important you wrote something about it. Since it works from SMS it is also a perfect way to remember things you need to check out wen you get back on-line.

What I've learned since then is that if you follow tweets from your favorite bloggers that are on twitter you can quickly find a group of like minded or topic specific individuals to chat at and with. It also adds an ability to my blog to micro-post by having the Twitter module embedded in the side.

No comments: